Over leven of overleven

Friday, August 25, 2006

A bargain friend (author unknown)

Lord, help me to be a 'bargain' friend. By that I mean , let those who come to me for friendship get more than they expected. For what they give me in friendship, Lord, let me remember to try to give them still more. Let them always go away suprised at the fullness of their hearts. Let me always put an extra something, an unexpected pleasure, into the hours they spend on me. Let my thoughts and words, which are my commodities, be always fresh and appealing. May my friends who come to me for understanding never find it out of stock. Remind me never to deceive them with false advertisement of myself. Thus help me to be a 'Bargain' friend, O Lord, always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home